Sunday 17 May 2015

Me Made May 2015: The first half

You can see the pictures that I took for the purpose of documenting me made may on the blog. They are all crappy mirror selfies because it could not be bothered to make good ones. Also this month is probably not the best month to try to figure out how well suiting my handmade wardrobe is for my lifestyle. I only have classes once or twice a week in May and I spend most of the other days at home working on my final design project. And I don’t always bother to get dressed if I don’t have to leave the house. But I tried to make an effort to choose my handmade over the others and this was the result.

Hudson pants
plantain tee
ava top
lane raglan sweater
Hudson pants
concert tee
venue top (on the blog next week)
lane raglan sweater
plantain tee
I found a pair of pyjamas that I made when I was about 16, the finish is not great they are one of the first things I made. But I love the border on the top and one extra outfit for me made may.
wrinkled pyjamas

I still have noticed somethings about my handmade wardrobe.
  •         I don’t have any handmade skirts anymore and I miss them, I made some years ago but threw them away because they don’t fit my style anymore.
  •          I love my Hudson pants but I need a pair in a thinner fabric, mine are a bit warm.
  •       If I do have class I’m used to wear trousers and a blouse when the weather is not that nice. At the moment I only have one suitable blouse, the venue top that I finished recently (and will be on the blog next week).
  •        Most of my dresses are sleeveless and the weather has not always been nice enough to wear them. I should make some with sleeves, maybe in a knit fabric?



2 comments:

  1. I would say you had a very successful May! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it was very successful, I didn't take pictures anymore during the second half of May because I just wore the same handmade items. But it was amazing to find out what I like to wear and what I'm lacking in my wardrobe.

      Delete